Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Proof of Posting

Hi there. I am wondering if anyone can help me. I have sold a number of items on ebay and, up until now, I have always sent items by recorded delivery to save all the hassle of people saying they haven't received the item. I am now thinking of sending items by 1st class post as many of items are small and of little value. If I obtain proof of posting for each item I send, in the event that a buyer claims they haven't received the item, would I have to refund the cost of the item or send replacements? Most of my items I sell are one offs and I don't have duplicates so I would not be able to send replacements. As a seller, is it my responsibility if items are not received, even though I have proof of posting?

Orignal From: Proof of Posting

No comments:

Post a Comment