Friday, September 25, 2009

Dispatch time / only posting on a Saturday

Hi,I now find myself in full time employment which makes it impossible to get to the post office during the week.So my plan is to end my auctions on a Thursday evening allowing the buyer to pay anytime from Thursday evening to 8am Saturday. If they do this then I will be able to post the item on on Saturday morning, which gives a very quick dispatch time and the buyer should get the goods quite quickly.I plan to make it clear in my listings that I can only post Saturday morning and need payment by 8am Saturday in order to do this.If I do this then :1. What do I set the domestic dispatch time to ? I think I have to use 5 working days to allow for any late payments e.g. buyer paying on a Monday morning.2. Is there any general advice on dispatching on just one day of the week ?Thanks,Phil.

Orignal From: Dispatch time / only posting on a Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment