Friday, September 25, 2009

Not Collected From Sorting Office

Hi EveryoneI posted an item to a Buyer on 7th September, 1st Class Recorded Delivery, within 24 hours of the auction. I always send a despatch email stating that it can be a two day service and occasionally longer and that if they miss the postman, they will have five days to collect from the sorting office or it will be returned to me.I received an email on the 12th saying not received. I sent the tracking number and advised again that she should check with sorting office as sometimes the postman forgets to leave a card.Received a message on 17th saying tracking showed signed for by someone else but she hadn't received. I tracked it and it showed it RM had tried to deliver on 16th and was now being returned to sender. I received it back yesterday and the package showed that they had first tried to deliver on the 8th and again on the 16th so it had been at the sorting office eight days and she obviously hadn't bothered to follow my advice and check otherwise it would be safely in her possession now.Emailed her back and pointed all this out and offered to post any day of her choosing when she knew she would be at home two days in a row or could collect from the sorting office or, if she preferred, issue a refund. She has bought Recorded before so knows the drill. I asked her to send me

Orignal From: Not Collected From Sorting Office

No comments:

Post a Comment