Friday, September 25, 2009

Not yet received item

I bought a poster and paid for it the same day on the 2nd of september. I contacted the seller to tell them i added on the extra to have the item sent registered. Since then i havent heard anything from the seller and i still havent received it in the post. I realise the postal strikes will affect how long items can take which is why i have waited to post this. I have asked the seller a couple of times how long it should take but have heard nothing in reply. All i really want to know is how long should i wait and, if i dont receive the item, when should i start opening disputes etc? I will continue to try and contact the seller in the meantime as most things can be sorted that way. plus i would rather both of us can sort it and get positive feedback.Thanks in advance

Orignal From: Not yet received item

No comments:

Post a Comment