Friday, September 4, 2009

post could not deliver as buyer on holiday~ buyer demands refund


I sold an item to a buyer and due to pressure at work I was not able to post immediately. I contacted buyer and said when I would post ~ which I did, but item took longer that expected to arrive.Postman tried to deliver to her and put a card through her door saying it was too big for the letter box.Buyer then contacted me on her return from holiday demanding I repost the parcel to her as post office said they had returned it to me due to the length of time she was away.I told her impossible as I had not put any return details on the package.She says she called the number on the card and was told that the item was returned to me, but if that had not happened then it was in a returns centre.Buyer has since told me she left for a month holiday the day before the attempted delivery.She is now demanding a full refund as she has not received package and is saying it is all my fault.She says it is my fault as a seller that the package did not arrive before she went away. I have asked for a copy of the card , also for name of her local sorting office and when she got in touch with them to see about getting a redelivery.She is being rude now and is not giving me any of the details I feel I need to follow this up.She just demands a refund.The transaction including P P was for

Orignal From: post could not deliver as buyer on holiday~ buyer demands refund

No comments:

Post a Comment