Saturday, July 17, 2010

Corvus*Corax Six KEY SELLING TACTICS for eBay sellers

INTRODUCTION
I've been a seller on eBay for only 2 years and have been through the relative thick and thin of being a seller. My account has been hacked by an American, had many people trying to scam me, non paying bidders and credit card fraud. However I still have 100% positive feedback and am selling better than ever. I had to learn through my personal experience, so the object of this guide is to pass on my experience to you in the form of five main selling tactics I use.

TACTIC 1: LISTING AT THE RIGHT TIME

It is always a good idea to time when your listing ends at a time when there are most likely to be bidders sat at their computers. This means not having your listing ending at 4am in the morning when everyones asleep or 5pm when everyones stuck in rush hour traffic. I personally like to time my listings to end late evening, say between 7pm and 9pm just after tea time. Of course if youre selling internationally this only applies to your home country, but it still makes a difference.
The day the listing ends can also be crucial, say, end it on a Saturday night when everyones out on the town would probably see poor turnover, however end it on a Sunday evening when everyones most likely at home and youre golden. Oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment