Saturday, July 17, 2010

QUICK SALE NEEDED THE DEFINITIVE BIKE SELLING GUIDE

THE DEFINITIVE EBAY SELLING GUIDE FOR YOUR MOTORBIKE
BY DRIVENANDRIDDEN.COM
Why is it that some bikes sell well on ebay and some sell badly.
Luck? Partly.
Skill? Mostly.
False bidding? Sometimes.
Its true that luck plays its part when youre selling on Ebay, get two or more right people at the same time and you could be onto a winner. But, there are plenty of techniques you can adopt to improve your chances and realise more money for your bike.
Ive sold plenty of bikes on Ebay and have improved my technique over the last few years to the point where Im confident enough of achieving a good price that I can let my auctions run with no reserve, while I'm sure there's room for improvement, it works well for me.
Dont let your auction run for too long -

No comments:

Post a Comment