Sunday, July 25, 2010

Molton Brown FAKE ZIAO ZIAO

Hi there, Just read the warnings about FAKE Molton Brown.


I to have fallen snare to purchasing FAKE Ziao Ziao Hairwash- 300ML.


As soon as it arrived, I thought it looked different from another original bottle I had in the bathroom.


The writing, lid and colour are all very different from an originalbottle, the tell tale sign for me was when I smelt it, Absolutely GROSS!!!


It was as if someone had just filled the bottle with muck.


I emailed the seller straight away, as I have felt cheated, they did respond straight away telling me that it was origianl and was just old hotel stock.


I didn't believe them, but felt it was there word against mine, what could I do about it, (It was my 1st purchase on EBAY)


So BEWARE!! These people don't care if they sell you fakes, just more money for them.


Always check the feedback of a seller. Just be extra careful and benefit from genuine sellers letting you know, what to look out for.


Don't be caught out like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment