Thursday, July 22, 2010

Never close a Paypal dispute.

HiI would like to give people a bit of advice on something


not long ago i was tricked by a seller who sold me some faulty clothes he wouldn't respond for ages untill i opened a dispute with paypal asking for a refund, not long after just before paypal was going to refund me as they found the case was in my favor, i had a email from the seller saying he would be more than happy to refund me if I removed the dispute from paypal.


Trusting this sellers words as promised i closed the dispute and returned the faulty shirts back to him. To this day he hasn't refund my 147.


He was very intelligent that he new if i closed mthe dispute with paypal i couldn't openthe disputeback up again, this way he new i was never going to get my money back from him.


So all im really trying to advise you is if you open a dispute with paypal over a liability seller keep the case open untill paypal refund you, or you might never see your money again.


I hope this helps you as i dont want this to happen to anyone else like its happened to me.


If you found it helpful please tick the box


many thanks, 795caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment