Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mulberry Emmy, Phoebe, Brooke, Elgin, Roxanne

As an avid Mulberry collector, I hope my knowledge of Mulberry will assist you when purchasing a Mulberry bag on eBay.
Mulberry has become a very popular designer, although having existed for some time, Mulberry rejuvenated itself and launched, what because very popular, the Mulberry Roxanne.
I have three Mulberry bags - the Mulberry Roxanne, Mulberry Phoebe and the Mulberry Emmy.

As mentioned above, I have a Mulberry Roxanne myself, bought from the Mulberry store in Brompton Road, which I purchased after buying not one, but two fake Mulberry Roxannes on eBay last summer. I was very upset - the seller clearly had used 'factory' pictures which I had fallen hook, line and sinker for. This is something to be weary of.

Factory pictures are ones which are provided to replica sellers by their suppliers and often have other replica bags sitting in the background, are taken from a strange angle and often have a small sample of the leather used on the bag dangling from the handles. Although the seller I bought from did not use such blatant factory pictures, retrospectively, they clearly were. Therefore, it is important to make sure that the pictures of the Mulberry bag is taken by the seller themselves and

No comments:

Post a Comment