Monday, July 12, 2010

From reading other posts, there are often technical problems with PayPal postage

Just recently I started to use the postage labels via paypal for sending out but now I'm told that 'The selected service type is currently unavailable' when I try and create a label for a recently sold 400g packet.
Anyone have any ideas? It seems to be within the small packet dimensions and limits. I've tried standard 1st class & recorded without success.

I did do a search on these forums but the search facility on here is complete carp.

From reading other posts, there are often technical problems with PayPal postage.

You could try deleting cookies/cache etc., and try again.

You can also print postage on the R.M. wesbite, but they don't accept PayPal.

1 comment:

  1. I just had this error message. I didn't realise that the weight field was measured in kg, not grams. So I accidentally entered "450" (grams) instead of "0.45" (kg) as it should have been ;) silly me...

    ReplyDelete