Monday, July 12, 2010

Like I said I am outraged. How many hundreds of negs will now be left in error? Pinks, what is going on?

I am really outraged.
I just left a negative for a really great seller.

The reason i left a negative is because Ebay have changed the feedback form. Before you reach the main feedback form that we know and love (??!!), there is now a silly 10 point tickbox and HUGE comment box. This is pointless as it is not for publishing on site it is just for Ebay. Why would I want to spend that much time on feedback?.

But this, whilst highly irritating, is not the issue.
The issue is that after this come the normal tick boxes for negative...neautral ....positive.

Except wait! Now the positive box is on the far left...extactly where the negative box has always been for the past decade I have used ebay. And on the far right, where the positive box has always lived, there is now a negative box.

So, I, no doubt like hundreds more will do, ticked the far right box as I always do, left my nice comment and ticked the positive DSR (all far right hand ticks also).

And guess what, the nice seller got a big fat negative. No warning flashed up (there was a pop up on the old sytem warning that a neg was being left - why have they removed that???).

No comments:

Post a Comment