Monday, July 12, 2010

how about replying to the INR that the customer hasn't paid yet?

A buyer was given a non-payment strike a month ago and opened an INR the other day. Yesterday I called ebay and was told they would close the case as it's not supposed to be possible to open an INR after being given a strike. I didn't bother to check that they actually had closed it. Today I get a message saying 'the buyer has sent you a message in case ....' so I went to look and it's still there I called ebay again today and was told I would have to wait until the 20th to escalate it to customer support and they would decide. What's to decide? And if it's not supposed to be even possible to open an INR why can't they close it there and then? Is it worth emailing them or will I just get a random automated response some time next week. I'm not in the mood to phone again now. Anyone have any ideas/advice on where to go with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment